Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bacon, Bacon, Bacon!!!

Welcome to our "Bring Home The BACON, BACON, BACON" party!

Vicki was our lovely hostess for the evening.



BAKON Vodka.  Who knew?

All the food was fantastic!  How can you go wrong with BACON?


Chris' BACON Ranch Potatoes.


Hello Ladies!

Susan did BACON wrapped pork medallions.( Not pictured.  They were a grillin' on the stove.)

The Waffle Shot wasn't bad.  
Vicki turned us onto Whipped Creme Vodka. I highly recommend it.


Linda's Chicken Carbonara w/BACON

My Cheese Stuffed Tater Tots wrapped in BACON.


My BACON Wrapped Asparagus.

Vicki's Whiskey Caramel BACON Bark.  It is really good!!


The BACON Apple Crisp was a delightful drink. Just ask me -  I had 3 or 4.

Teresa's gourmet Mac N Cheese w/BACON.


Now get ready to shake your maraca's at our Cinco De Mayo Fiesta at Chris' casa this Sunday!

Hope to see you all there!!

Shauna
If you ever need to reach me - 801/673-5018

No comments:

Post a Comment