Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Eat Your Veggies Night!

Linda and Ava were our lovely hosts for our healthy eating night.

....and our healthy drinking night.

Amazing how Susan's cauliflower is not falling out of the dish.  Ha ha.


Amazing how we transformed boring veggies into something amazing!  Thanks Linda!





Vicki's delish pasta salad.


My Papa Murphy's veggie pizza.  Hey, I was out town - so I'm allowed.





Yes, we got cherry bombed.





Luvs for all!
 




The Scooby snack.   Shaggy and Scooby would love it.  Thanks Vicki!




Teresa's stuffed peppers.  Very festive!

Who knew tomatoes were so good.  Jodi did, that's who.


This photo makes me want to go camping for some reason.


I think Tom is lucky he still  has all of his hair.
The neighbors could enjoy the warmth from their back yards.




A nice night for spending time on the patio.




We highly recommend Moonshine Cherries.

Dunne says "See you next time!"

2 comments: