Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Noodle/Sauce Month!

 Hello Ladies!
I think I can say a nice evening of noodle dining was had by all.
 Thank you for hosting T!!
Hey, your shirt matches your lemonade!



 I made Pad Thai.


 Linda's salad is perfect to make on a hot day or take to any BBQ!

This cheese was awesome.  Brie like texture.  The name was unusual, so I forgot, but Teresa said you can find it at Smith's.  


Here's to a night of great food and great friends! Cheers!
Now let the eating begin.
I didn't realize my arm was that hairy. I must be part monkey.


 Vicki made a dessert pasta - Sweet Ricotta and Fusilli w/cinnamon.  Delish.

Teresa made an oh so good Creamy Tomato Sauce with a fun to eat pasta.



Jodi's awesome Beef Stroganoff w/sour cream.


Betty's festive Mexican Noodle Dish w/Jodi's sour cream.  Ole!


Cooking Club makes me happy! - So does the wine!







Now that's what you call a center piece!

A few sweet treats to take to sweet AvaLin.



Until next month......remember you are all loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment